Following a four-year tour in the U.S. Air Force, Mr. Mesa joined Rodana Research Corporation and remained continuously employed by its successor organizations, Survival Technology Inc., Meridian Medical Technologies Inc., King Pharmaceuticals Inc., and Pfizer. During his 40 year tenure with these organizations, he became a highly experienced product development executive and an expert in the injectable drug delivery arena. Mr. Mesa is a named inventor on 20 plus patents involving drug delivery systems.
In 2011, Mr. Mesa left Meridian/Pfizer and founded the Mesa Science Associates (MSA) consultancy, which provides a comprehensive array of pharmaceutical and drug product development solutions that MSA offers to researchers in the Federal Government, academic, and private research.
- Pre-clinical and Clinical Program Management
- Regulatory Submissions
- Pre-filled and Pre-loaded Automatic Syringe Delivery Systems
- Critical Component Supply Chain
- Product transfer from Prototype to Full-Scale Production
- Product Design and Development Processes
- Design, Creation, and Implementation of Training Systems